Becoming a cosmetologist means entering the world of beauty. In the world of beauty, there are, what seems, like an endless list of career possibilities. From being self-employed to working with A-list celebrities, it’s any wonder why everyone wouldn’t want to be a cosmetologist! We have put together our top six cosmetology careers. See which …
Jeffree Star & Lipsticknick are proud to announce the "BEHIND THE BRUSH" classes!
Whether you are a professional makeup artist or just a lover of all things beauty, this demonstration style class will prove to be packed full of product knowledge, personal tips and professional tricks that will help you take your artistry to the next level!
Jeffree exposes some of his personal makeup secrets that leave him looking FLAWLESS! Learn his favorite MUST-HAVE products as you watch Lipsticknick create a signature Jeffree Star look!
Lipsticknick takes us "behind the scenes" and talks product, trends, sanitation and organization, followed by a live demonstration on Jeffree!
Some of the techniques learned in this class may include:
- Setting up your makeup station
- Sanitizing your makeup and tools
- Properly prepping skin prior to makeup application
- Creating beautiful, balanced brows (colored and natural)
- Creating a flawless foundation application
- Contouring & highlighting like a pro
- Applying glitter with ease
- Creating the perfect smokey eye
- Using different blending techniques
- Applying Eyelashes
- Creating "ombre" style lips
Dermatology is the study of the skin, and there are a number of career specialties in dermatology people may not know about. Many simply know that a dermatologist is a doctor that takes care of the skin, hair and nails. However, the types of specializations within this field are actually quite vast. Let’s take a closer look at some of these subspecialties.